Retreats & Rentals
Thank you for considering Camp Wabanna for your next event! Our goal is to provide a beautiful, comfortable and convenient place for you to host your retreat. Please read the following information to learn a little bit more about Camp Wabanna.
Camp Wabanna can be reserved for church, school, or organizational events. For weekend rentals we have a one night, three meal minimum stay, and groups must have at least 20 guests or more. During the week, we offer a wider variety of options; anywhere from a half day’s stay to the entire week, with a 20 guest minimum.
Wabanna can sleep up to 232 guests total in four different overnight spaces. To reserve the property exclusively, groups must guarantee a minimum of 100 guests. Please read about the overnight buildings below to learn more about our overnight accommodations:
W.A. Emmans Lodge
- Sleeps up to 56 guests
- 1 – 4 single beds per room
- 21 uniquely designed rooms
- 2nd story overnight space
- 1 shower for every 5 – 6 guests
- Heat & A/C
- Built in 1941- historical charm abounds!
The Owen Farmhouse
- Sleeps up to 48 guests
- 2 bunk beds per room/4 beds total
- 6 rooms on 1st floor, 6 rooms on 2nd floor
- 2 shower & bathrooms on each floor
- 1 shower for 12 guests
- Heat & A/C
- Cozy living room on each floor
- Large back deck & 2nd story balcony
- Built in 2014
Overnight Retreat Information
- Linens are not provided, so guests will want to bring their own pillows, bedding & towels. A “What to Pack” sheet will be sent to the group upon booking.
- Each group will be assigned the number of rooms needed to accommodate their final guest count, with an additional 10% more beds for rooming flexibility.
- For youth groups (under 18 years of age) we require chaperones to stay in the overnight spaces with the group. Each building varies, and is as follows:
- The Dorms: 1 adult in each room being used
- The Farmhouse: 2 adults on each floor being used
- The Lodge: 1 -2 adults on each wing being used
- Can accommodate up to 215 guests
- Located in the Emmans Lodge
- Comprehensive lighting and sound booth
- Customizable digital, user-friendly sound board
- Independent stage lighting
- Synchronized 72″ dual monitors
- Wireless microphones & in-stage musical outputs
- Upright Piano
- Wi-Fi Access
- Flexible seating arrangements with padded chairs & 10’ tables
- Adjacent to 2 independent, comfortable breakout spaces
The Rec Hall
- Can accommodate up to 100 guests
- Located near the Gym
- Sound system w/ 2 microphones
- Flat Screen Monitor/TV
- Padded chairs & two 8’ tables
- Game area located in back
The Sitting Room
The Sun Garden Room
The Lodge Lobby
At Camp Wabanna, we want groups to be able to relax and focus on the purpose of why they’re here. Therefore we are happy to prepare all meals and offer snack services as well. Our meals are served cafeteria style, with groups sitting 10 – 14 per table. If there are multiple groups here, a section of tables will be reserved for each group so that guests can all sit together.
A dinner bell is rung five minutes prior to the start of each meal, beckoning hungry diners inside. Once seated, your Wabanna Host will go over a few dining hall procedures, pray for our meal, and dismiss tables. This is also a time group leaders can use for announcements if they wish.
Our menus are created each weekend by our Food Service Manager. Any special dietary concerns will need to be submitted one week prior to the event, as that is when our menu planning begins. Separate menu items are not made for individual guests; however with the knowledge of dietary restrictions in mind, full menu modifications can sometimes be made to make a menu that accommodates as many guests as possible. In addition, guests with severe allergies or concerns are permitted to bring in supplementary items to ensure they are getting everything they need. Please see a sample of what a weekend menu would look like:
Sample Friday Dinner:
Lasagna (Vegetarian & Meat options), Parmesan Roasted Broccoli, Breadsticks with Marinara Sauce, Full Salad Bar, Chocolate Brownies, Iced Tea & Coffee Bar
Sample Saturday Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs, Sausage Links, Seasoned Breakfast Potatoes, Assorted Cereals & Milk, Assorted Yogurts, Assorted Oatmeal & Toppings, Fresh Fruit, Juice, Coffee Bar
Sample Saturday Lunch:
Buffalo Chicken Wraps w/ Assorted Toppings, Broccoli Cheese Soup & Crackers, Waffle Fries, Full Salad Bar, Fresh Fruit & Lemonade
Sample Saturday Dinner:
Baked Swiss Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Green Beans, Rolls & Butter, Full Salad Bar, Chocolate Chip & Lemon White Chocolate Cookies, Iced Tea & Coffee Bar
Sunday Continental Breakfast:
Cheddar Omelets, Biscuits, Sausage Gravy, Assorted Cereals & Milk, Assorted Yogurts, Assorted Oatmeal & Toppings, Fresh Fruit, Juice, Coffee Bar
Sunday Box Lunch:
Turkey & Provolone Hoagie w/ Condiments, Doritos, Trail Mix, Cookies, Whole Apple, Bottle of Water
In addition to our meals, we also have the opportunity to set up snacks for your group. Our snacks range between setting up a s’mores station at your bonfire, to nacho bars and Buffalo wings. Please see our snack menu below:
Groups also have the option of bringing in some of their own snacks and drinks. Those snacks and drinks can include any store bought, no-cooking required items. Homemade foods or foods needing to be cooked or prepared are not permitted as there are not adequate spaces for groups to do this. A refrigerator, small sink and microwave are in the Dining Hall and available for groups to use, however they are available for any group on property so please be sure to adequately mark or label any items being stored there.
Groups that are interested in recreation have a lot to choose from at Camp Wabanna. We have a large gymnasium with an indoor basketball court, floor hockey, and a large variety of other sporting equipment. The gym is open to all groups on the property for no additional cost. Groups may rent up to two hours of exclusive gym usage per day during their stay if they would like to ensure private usage at a particular time.
Our other cost free activities include a tennis court, a four-way volleyball net, an outdoor basketball court, four tetherball poles, Gaga Ball, Corn Hole, an outdoor volleyball net, a soccer field and a playground.
We also offer many Wabanna staffed activities that are rented during specific times by the hour. Please go to the following link to see our current recreation offerings and policies:
We hope that no matter what your purpose in being here, that our staff is able to show your group a higher level of hospitality and care that stems from our relationship with Christ and our desire to reflect his love to all.